Redwater RUsh Minor Ball
2018 Registration opens Feb. 5th!
PROSPECTS MINOR BALL NIGHT
was a success!
37 Redwater Rush Players/Parents and Coaches were able to cheer on the Edmonton Prospects.
Coach Colin Mazurenko even entertained us with between inning entertainment as he participated in a race on the field with other minor ball coaches.
Thank you Shelly Michaluk for driving us to the game!
2018 Skills Clinic
Wednesday, March 28th
A chance to brush up on running, throwing and hitting skills
Fee's are as follows:
T-ball $ 50.00 (includes a free T-shirt)
Rookie Jr & Sr $ 60.00 + $40 jersey deposit
Mosquito $ 60.00 + $40 jersey deposit
Pee Wee $ 60.00 + $40 jersey deposit
Bantam $ 80.00 + $40 jersey deposit
Midget $ 100.00 + $40 jersey deposit
Please register online using the tab above
Payment MUST accompany registration in the form of Etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR by mail to
Redwater Minor Ball
Redwater, AB T0A2W0
Late registrations may be accepted with a $10 fee as player/team insurance will have to be resubmitted after the deadline.
This deadline allows for time to insure players, order equipment, and finalise teams, managers and coaches.
Apparel & Picture Order Form
The following order form will be sent home with every athlete at their first practice.
Submit your order to your team manager by March 30th so that it is here by our first games.
Follow us on Twitter!
Post game updates or Team news
Meet our executive:
Treasurer: Frank Stapleton
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering.
- The season generally runs from mid to end of April to the end of June with games being played in May and June. Typically, games are played on weekday evenings only. The year end tournament is the only weekend we play ball unless your team enters a tournament.
- T-Ball will include a Softball Alberta “Learn to Play” T-shirt for the players to keep.
- All teams need Coaches and Managers. Please think about volunteering your time to help out your child’s team. Teams will not play without Coaches or Managers. Redwater Minor Ball will make resources available to aid any Coaches who ask for help.
- Redwater Minor Ball will once again be supplying the major equipment to play ball; bats, balls, bases, helmets etc.
- The kids will be responsible for bringing their own ball gloves. Cleats are optional but highly recommended. Helmets will be supplied, but for hygienic reasons, we recommend that each player bring their own properly fitting CSA approved helmet. All kids should wear black sweat pants or black baseball pants for games. Some kids have purchased red belts and socks, these are also optional.